Extended and firm deadline of TDP submission is December 06, 2013
Following the great success of RoboComp’2010 in Sfax & RoboComp’2011 in Yassmine Hammamet & RoboComp’2012 in Monastir Science Palace with more than 400 participants and 300 spectators, the 4th International Robotics Competition (RoboComp’2013) will be held on December 16, 2013 in Sousse.
The RoboComp’2013 is organized by the Research Groups on Intelligent Machines (REGIM-Lab.) at the University of Sfax, the Scientific Association for the Support of Research and Technological Innovation (ASARIT) and the IEEE Robotics & Automation Society (RAS) Tunisia Chapter.
RoboComp’2013 aims to bring together worldwide students, young researchers, professionals and international robotics experts to exchange ideas and share problem solving strategies pertaining to robotics. The competition aims also to promote the development of robotics in Tunisia.
RoboComp’2013 is a global competition in which teams of students and robotics fans compete to solve robotics problems.
The 2013 competition includes the following tracks:
- Wheeled Robots for Line Following
- Wheeled Robots for Obstacles Avoidance
- Biped Robots for a Walking Race
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) competition
- Robots for demining applications competition (for the 1st time!)
- Fruit-Picker robots competition (for the 1st time!)
- Robot Fighting (for the 1st time!)
Cash prizes: 500 TND / track
RoboComp’2013 is jointly organized with the International Conference on Individual and Collective Behaviors in Robotics (ICBR’2013). http://icbr.regim.org/
- All participants have to register online. Deadline: October 15, 2013. (Closed Now)
- Complete your registration by submitting your Team Dscription Paper, TDP TDP submission deadline is
December 1, 2013December 6, 2013
Teams are asked to complete their registration by submitting a Team Description Paper. Only registered teams can access using their accounts and submit a short description of the team and the robot, the TDP should not exeed 2 pages.
The technical report must be written in English
Please use the following template : TDP Template