The RoboComp’2015 is organized by the Research Groups on Intelligent Machines (REGIM-Lab.) at the University of Sfax and the IEEE Robotics & Automation Society (RAS) Tunisia Chapter.
RoboComp’2015 is jointly organized with the 2nd International Conference on Individual and Collective Behaviors in Robotics (ICBR’2015). http://icbr.regim.org/
RoboComp’2015 aims to bring together worldwide students, young researchers, professionals and international robotics experts to exchange ideas and share problem solving strategies pertaining to robotics. The competition aims also to promote the development of robotics in Tunisia.
RoboComp’2015 is a global competition in which teams of students and robotics fans compete to solve robotics problems.
The 2015 competition includes the following tracks:
- Wheeled Robots for Line Following
- Wheeled Robots for Obstacles Avoidance
- Biped Robots for a Walking Race
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) competition
- Robots for demining applications competition
- Fruit-Picker robots competition
- Robot Fighting
- World Robot Olympiad 2015 qualifications